terça-feira, março 04, 2008

Oh Hail To The Beauty ou a ASAE é uma cambada de frustrados rabicholas com instrução primária que de repente se vêem com poder e uma semi-automática

"Found his memoirs in an old junk shop
Dated from 1916
Sentenced to death while still shell-shocked
For deserting the infantry
Blindfold on and one step back
No need to get upset
Don't be hasty with the trigger boys
Let him smoke his one last cigarette

Down in the hospital on the 9th ward
An old man scratches his head
Reaching into his bedside drawer
He waits 'til the nurse is downstairs
'I'm nearly cured I've been so brave
And there's no need to fret
I'm gonna really quit this time
Let me smoke my one last cigarette

The awkward girl with a broken heart
Smashes her mirror until it fractures
Leaning down she picks up a shard
And ponders to question her actions
A selfish act, she's full aware
But the best one she's done yet
With tired eyes and steady hands
She'll smoke her one last cigarette"

The Last Cigarette, do álbum Beautiful Lie, Ed Harcourt

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Já te disse que acabei de comprar o meu bilhete para os The National??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Lá estás tu com a Asae!

Anónimo disse...

don't you want to buy a train ticket as well? And in the meanwhile, pass by the toilet in Kais du So Dré???

Anónimo disse...

I don't like to travel on trains and I don't use public toillets. I'm to fancy for that!!