quarta-feira, julho 11, 2007

Balkan dIAZ #1

This stupid teenage crush on you.
The clear memory of every moment in that movie.
Escaping into the sunflower field, riding the vespa, your hands on his face while pulling him from under the table.
Those hands that I know now, as I now know your smile, those lines around your mouth, your eyelashes one by one, the contour of your lips, your laugh during all my stay, your deep voice, your sweet, sweet breath!
Branka, I know you are a star here, I could see it by the way people looked at you in the streets, when everyone gave us their seat in all the restaurants, cafes and clubs where we have been laughing and dancing, drinking and talking, having ZE SPLIFS and just stare, dazed, at each other!
Branka... I used to love you, you know... but now that we were this close I just think that you are the most beatiful woman in the whole world! No man can love such a beeing. One does not have the right to.
But then... your scent, half Danub half Sava, will never get off of me!

Sem comentários: